Steam Login integration offline

Discussion in 'Announcements and Information' started by parnell, Apr 25, 2018.

1. parnell

parnell Administrator
    Staff Member

We had to turn off the Steam integration feature on this forum for the foreseeable future as Valve made an unannounced change recently that broke almost all Steam integrations.
    Unfortunately, this also means the Private Forums may require some rework for people to sign up and gain access.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Brian

Lynod likes this.
  2. Cole Milburn

Cole Milburn Registered

I have been looking forward to this game for over a year now, but recently just finished moving so I decided to see if the game had come out. This is the first time being on the PFTG website and decided to support with a donation. I was just curious if you have an estimated date the game will come out to play.

Lynod likes this.
  3. Lynod

Lynod Member

For PC, it's on track for a 2018 release. We currently don't have further to confirm at this time, though I hope it helps to hear that we're late into Alpha!

Also hey, I hope your moving went well! I know it's always a terror on my end!

Cole Milburn likes this.
  4. Cole Milburn

Cole Milburn Registered

I'm glad to hear that it's on track for release! Moving went well, I'm use to it from moving often. My PC is in storage for now so I couldn't even play the game if it was out, I just wanted to check up on it haha.

Thank you for the update!

Lynod likes this.
  5. Lynod

Lynod Member

No worries, friend! If you have any other questions, please hit us up -- either here or the Discord!

And hey, here's to your PC coming out of storage soon enough! There's too much fun to be had for it to be locked up long!

Cole Milburn likes this.