No Matter Holiday Gift Exchange, 2017!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lynod, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Lynod

Lynod Member

We here at No Matter are all about building community and how better to do that than gift giving? Leave a comment on the forum to enter our first (but hopefully not last!) Holiday Gift Exchange! Look below for the nitty gritty of the whole thing!

• A gift value minimum of five dollars USD and a maximum of 20 dollars USD is required. We don't want anyone to break the bank in an already expensive holiday season, but we also aren't too interested in someone being gifted a 50% off coupon for a pack of gum.
    • Digital item exchange is preferred, though physical items can be gifted by interested parties who wish to volunteer their addresses to their gift giver. Obviously we're trying to cut down on the number of axe murders at this time of year so be hesitant with who you give out your address to!
    • While "it is better to give than receive," we here on the No Matter forum prefer the ole motivation of simple greed. Participants will be paired off -- that means if you're giving someone a gift, then you'll be getting a gift from that same person. This should be an incentive to give as good as you hope to get, so be creative!

Names will be drawn and assigned by December 1st by random draw. Any questions, concerns, or deviations from our above parameters (i.e., gift purchase minimums, axe murdering, etc.) should be brought to the attention of any of our friendly mods, whether on the forum or on Discord.

With that said, good gifting!

2. Lynod

Lynod Member

Seeing as I posted this whole thing, I obviously want in on it~.

3. PlasticPhoenix

PlasticPhoenix Registered

I'm game. LET'S DO IT

4. Mystic Michelle

Mystic Michelle Registered

I volunteer as tribute for this holiday exchange!

5. Avion

Avion Member

IN

Great idea Lynods!

6. Lunarius

Lunarius Registered

I'm in! Posted it to the discord as well. :D

7. Wungo

Wungo Registered

Hey i want to be here with you! IN!

Lynod likes this.
  8. Lynod

Lynod Member

Sorry for the long wait on a reply, but that day I added you to our gift exchange list. Thanks for being a part of it!